Please note that there have been changes to the bulletin board forms.
Incomplete forms or incorrectly filled out forms will not air.
The community bulletin board is an automated computer-generated video graphics message service provided free of charge to all Moon Township residents and non-profit groups and organizations. The bulletin is visible when MCA-TV is not running programming. All messages must be submitted on the proper form. The forms may be picked up at any Moon Schools Office, Moon Township Office, or the Comcast Office.
You can also download the paper form here if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader.
All messages that are not event announcements must be accompanied by a signed release form. Release forms are available at the MCA-TV Office ONLY.Please use the following guidelines to complete the form:
1. Fill out all blocks.
2. Type your message as you would have it appear on TV, with all appropriate punctuation.3. The message must be submitted at least three (3) working days prior to the desired start date.
4. MCA-TV will make every effort to air your message as submitted in a timely fashion.
5. MCA-TV will not air messages received on improperly completed forms.
6. Messages will be cablecast for no less than 24 hours and no more than two (2) weeks.
7. The Name and Address of submitter must appear at the bottom of the message.
Please refer to these examples of a correct form completetion and incorrect form completetion.